In addition to their course work, students can participate in a large number of extracurricular activities related to computational linguistics. These include:
- Frontiers talks and colloquia that cover computational topics; watch our news feed for announcements
- Events sponsored by the Institute for Advanced Computational Science
- Q&A sessions with alumni and industry veterans
- Our Mathematical Linguistics Reading Group
- The NLP reading group in the Department of Computer Science
We also encourage all M.A. students to participate in social events hosted by the department, for instance colloquium receptions.