- Ordóñez, Francisco and Lori Repetti (2014) “On the morphological restriction of hosting clitics in Italian and Sardinian dialects” Italia dialettale 75: 173-199.
- Romanello, Emily and Lori Repetti (2014) “Imperative Characteristics in Romance Varieties Spoken in Italy” Italian Journal of Linguistics=Rivista di Linguistica 26: 135-163.
- Kim, Miran and Lori Repetti (2013) "Bitonal Pitch Accent and Phonological Alignment in Sardinian" Probus 25: 267-300.
- Repetti, Lori (2012) “Consonant-Final Loanwords and Epenthetic Vowels in Italian” Catalan Journal of Linguistics 11: 167-188.
- Cardinaletti, Anna and Lori Repetti (2010) “Preverbal Vowels in Wh-Questions and Declarative Sentences in Northern Italian Piacentine Dialects” Romance Linguistics 2009: Selected Papers from the 39th Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages (LSRL 39), Sonia Colina, Antxon Olarrea and Ana Maria Carvalho, eds. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 353-368.
- Cardinaletti, Anna and Lori Repetti (2010) “Proclitic vs Enclitic Pronouns in Northern Italian Dialects and the Null-Subject Parameter” Syntactic Variation: The Dialects of Italy, Roberta D’Alessandro, Adam Ledgeway, and Ian Roberts, eds. Cambridge: CUP, 119-134.
- Repetti, Lori (2009) “Gemination in English Loans in American Varieties of Italian” Loan Phonology, Andrea Calabrese and W. Leo Wetzels, eds. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 225-239.
- Cardinaletti, Anna and Lori Repetti (2009) “Phrase-level and word-level syllables: Resyllabification and prosodization of clitics” Phonological Domains: Universals and Deviations, Janet Grijzenhout and Baris Kabak, eds. Berlin: Mouton de Gruyter, 79-104.
- Cardinaletti, Anna and Lori Repetti (2008) “The Phonology and Syntax of Preverbal and Postverbal Subject Clitics in Northern Italian Dialects” Linguistic Inquiry 39: 523-563.
- Ordóñez, Francisco and Lori Repetti (2006) “Stressed Enclitics?” New Analyses on Romance Linguistics: Volume II: Phonetics, Phonology and Dialectology (Selected Papers from the 35th LSRL 35) Jean-Pierre Montreuil, ed. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 167-181.
- Repetti, Lori (2006) “The Emergence of Marked Structures in the Integration of Loans in Italian” Historical Romance Linguistics: Retrospective and Perspectives, Randall S. Gess and Deborah Arteaga, eds. Amsterdam and Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 209-239.
- Clitics of Romance Languages (Lori Repetti and Francisco Ordóñez)
CRL is a searchable database that allows users to examine data involving a class of pronouns (clitics) that are normally stressless, but which, in the languages under investigation, may exhibit or modify stress. The database includes text as well as audio files for minority Romance languages spoken in the South of France, the South and North of Italy, the Balearic Islands, and the islands of Corsica and Sardinia.