Daniel L. Finer
- Ph.D. 1984, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. (631) 632-7782
- Finer, Daniel (to appear). "Deriving Turkana Word Order: Head-movement and Topicality," in Orie, O. and K. Wu, eds Selected Proceedings of the 43rd Annual Conference on African Linguistics. Cascadilla Press.
- Basri, H., E. Broselow, and D. Finer. 2012. The end of the word in Makassar languages. In T. Borowsky, S. Kawahara, T. Shinya and M. Sugahara (eds.) Prosody Matters: Essays in honor of Lisa Selkirk , 111-147. London: Equinox Publishing Ltd.
- Finer, Daniel (2013) "Low Topic and Prominence Relations in Turkana," Nilo-Saharan Linguistics Colloquium, Cologne, May 2013.
- Finer, Daniel. (2012) "The Absolutive Clitic in South Sulawesi: position, host, and spellout" Clitics and Beyond, Goettingen University, Goettingen Germany. May 2012
- Finer, Daniel (2012) "Deriving Turkana Word Order: Head Movement and Topicality" 43rd Annual Conference on African Linguistics, Tulane University, New Orleans. March 2012