Linguistics Department Research Blitz 2017 (22 March)
On the 22nd of March we had the Linguistics Department Research Blitz 2017! Each talk is 5 minutes with 2 minutes for questions and transition.
- Aniello De Santo & Alëna Aksënova. "Strict Locality in Morphological Derivations"
- Hongchen Wu, Lei Liu & Yaobin Liu. "Quantifier scope in Mandarin"
- Jose Elias-Ulloa. "Documentation of Amazonian languages"
- Robert Hoberman & Howard Smith. "The Algonquian Language Initiative"
- Jimmy Suzuki. "The Complex Structure of Spanish Indefinites"
- H. Baek, S. Kao, C. Takahashi, E. Broselow, M. Huffman, J. Hwang. "Focus prosody in first and second language"
- Jon Rawski & John Drury. "Linguistic Computation from Neuronal Oscillators"
- Jiwon Yun & So Young Lee & John Drury. "Negative Polarity Illusion"
- Paola Cépeda. "Fantastic Negative Beasts and Where to Find Them"